Who We Are
If you have been to Hungary, you might have come across our trademark on a telephone bill from Magyar Telekom, Telenor or Vodafone, or even on telecommunication equipment. Our trademark has been a sign of trustworthiness and quality for almost two decades. MATRIX Auditing, Evaluating and Certification Ltd. was founded in 2000 with the aim of carrying out independent, third-party quality assurance, inspection, certification and consultancy services, thus guaranteeing the quality of different products and services on the market, as well as the satisfaction and safety of their users and consumers.
Keeping up with the latest technological developments and the changing regulatory environment is an indispensable part of our activities. To this end, we support our colleagues in their development and take part in professional forums, such as the Radio Equipment Directive Compliance Association (REDCA) and the Artificial Intelligence Coalition of Hungary (MIK).
Apart from our substantial experience, the approval of the National Accreditation Authority and our compliance with the MSZ/IEC ISO 17065 international standard, which lays down the requirements for quality assurance providers, can also reassure our potential clients that they will be in good hands at MATRIX. Finally, the fact that we work by ministerial designation in several fields is further proof that our services meet the highest possible standards.
Areas Of Expertise
Radio and Terminal Equipment (RED Directive)
Electronic Identification and Trust Services (eIDAS)
Document Management Software
Casino IT Security
- Independence: In accordance with domestic and EU rules, we work independently from the state, service providers, manufacturers and consultants.
- Flexibility: We optimise our quality assurance process to the specific needs of our clients.
- Quality: We employ highly trained and experienced professionals.
- Trustworthiness: Our quality management system and internal processes comply with all Hungarian and international standards relevant to quality assurance providers.
- Development: Since we seek to employ people with a wide variety of backgrounds and we support our colleagues in their constant professional development, the list of our quality assurance, inspection and consultancy services is always growing. Therefore, it is worth returning to our website frequently, in order to follow the latest developments at our company.
What We Do
Quality assurance and certification is about making sure that a product complies with the regulations that are in force in a country. To be officially accepted, the entire process needs to be free from outside influence, that is why we work as an independent third party. Depending on the type of certification, our certificates of compliance are valid either in Hungary or the whole of the European Union. In all cases, compliance refers to the fulfilment of a set of predetermined criteria. These are not always laws or regulations by states. They can also be contracts, business rules, leaflets etc., in other words, any requirements set in writing, against which a company wants to measure its services or products.
The certificates we issue are not only proof of quality both for the authorities and the general public, since our trademark also serves to differentiate a company’s services/ products from those of its competitors and gain a competitive advantage over them. Our work can even help companies put their internal processes into a new perspective and make them more efficient.